– Increased PDF creation speed up to 50%
– Revit 2017 bug fixed
– Included option to export only elements visible in view (IFC)
– Export to DWF, NWC, IFC and IMG (JPEG, PNG, TIFF, etc)
– Minor bugs fixed
– Performance improved
– Auto-detection of custom sheet sizes available for more Regional formats (i.e.: Dutch and Portuguese)
– Support for all Revit languages
– Minor UI improvements
– Auto-detection of custom sheet sizes
– Project Information parameters included as option to build the Custom Drawing Number feature
– Custom field and custom separator as option to build the Custom Drawing Number feature
– Auto-detection of the sheet size
– Batch export in several sizes at once
– Save Template bug fixed
– No need to install PDF printer driver and go through manual configurations
– Export to PDF, DGN and DWG
– Use custom parameters to create advanced naming rules
Export to PDF.
Export to DGN.
Export to DWG.
Export to DWF.
Export to IFC.
Export to NWC.
Export to IMG (e.g., JPEG, PNG, TIFF).
Easily select parameters to naming the output files (PDF, DGN and DWG).