Frontend Software Developer
Are you looking to join an international team that is changing the panorama of the design and construction industry? Are you passionate about solving problems and not afraid of great challenges?
If your answer is yes. We are definitely looking for someone like you!
We have an excellent opportunity for a Frontend Developer to work in the new office in Portugal (preferably) or remotely.
We want to find a talented and ingenious individual who wants to grow with us and be part of this great team that is already a worldwide reference in the AEC industry.
- Create high-end responsive builds that comply with the latest web standards and meet the quality benchmark set by the company.
- Gather requirements and interpret data to ensure builds are as per the approved design, build specifications.
- Create functional solutions that work cross-browser and resolution.
- Able to deliver across the website lifecycle – build, content, test, and release.
- To be able to explain solutions when needed to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Complete the allocated work within the deadlines set and ensure that any queries are raised with the relevant product owner/project manager within good time.
- Minimum 3 years of professional work experience developing cross-browser responsive web user interfaces.
- At least 3 years of experience with ReactJS.
- Experience working within Agile and SCRUM environments.
- Experience with testing and test automation.
- Detailed understanding of user interface design.
- Passion for building beautifully crafted web applications.
Not mandatory, but a plus:
- Experience with Node.js, Next.js, and angular
- Experience with WebGL or Three.js
- Experience developing user interfaces for desktop applications
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with PrimeReact and PrimeNG.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Career progression.
- Quarter bonus Scheme.
- Birthday Bonus.