We put a lot of effort into the development of our apps.
If you love our add-ins, share a bit of your appreciation with us.
Donated in the last 30 days:
Compatible with Autodesk Revit 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021
– Fixed: NullReference Exception triggered by a missing category
– Fixed: Raster Images Resolution Parameter being considered a string
– NEW: Create a Section Box around the selected elements, define an offset value, and duplicate or modify the current View
– NEW: ‘Contains’ Tab – find Revit elements such as Ducts, Walls, Windows, etc. within Areas, Masses, Rooms, Spaces, and Zones
– NEW: ‘Contains’ Tab – build a custom value (e.g., Room Name + Room Number) to insert in the desired instance parameter (e.g., location).
– Fixed: NullReference Exception triggered by some MEP Fabrication parts
– Fixed: Filters in ‘Active View’
– Fixed: issue with pipes category
– Analytical categories added
– Logical operator between rules sets change to AND
– Compatible with Revit 2021
– Chain filters using logical operators (AND/OR) to narrow your selection
– New User Interface (UI)
– Quickly isolate/unisolate elements in the model
– Minor bugs fixed
– Performance highly improved