Are you looking to join an international team that is changing the panorama of the design and construction industry? Are you passionate about solving problems and not afraid of great challenges?
If your answer is yes. We are definitely looking for someone like you!
We have a great opportunity for a Backend Developer to work in our Portuguese office (opening soon) or remotely. We want to find a talented and ingenious individual that wants to grow with us and be part of this great team that already is a worldwide reference in the AEC industry.
- Develop, implement, and maintain web applications.
- Work closely with product teams and project managers to determine technical requirements and effort needed for development for a wide range of web applications.
- Continuously enhance technical skills related to frontend and backend development.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and practices making recommendations that would contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the software development.
- Minimum 2 Years of Experience: Developing, implementing, maintaining, and debugging web applications.
- Be familiarized with ASP.NET, .NET Core 3+.
- Good understanding of REST API and microservice architectures.
- Experience with databases: SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL), NoSQL such as Mongo, in-memory databases such as Redis.
- Writing unit and integration tests.
Not mandatory, but a plus:
- Experience with Azure or AWS. Exposure to application containerization with Docker.
- Hands-on experience using the WebGL API and/or other similar technologies (e.g., Three.js).
What we offer:
- Annual bonus – up to 1.5 of your salary.
- Employee of the month award.
- Family bonus (marriage and births) – one-month extra salary.
- Birthday Bonus – 100 GBP.
- Profit-share Scheme – 20% of the dividends will be shared will all non-partner employees.