A free Revit Add-in to:
- Easily export your BIM data (Model and Annotation Categories, Elements, and Schedules) from Revit to Excel Spreadsheets and import it back to update the model.
- Export and import your BIM data to/from Google Drive/Google Sheets.
- Use embedded Excel-like Editor to make quick changes to your data without opening Excel or simply to preview the data before exporting/importing to/from Excel.
- Create new Rooms and Spaces from a template Excel file
- All Revit Model Categories, Annotation Categories, and Elements (individually or by Type ID)
- Revit Schedules (Quantities, Material Take-off, Sheet List, View List, etc.).
- Linked Models data (for visualization purposes only).
- Project Standards (e.g., Project Information, Object Styles) and List of Families in the model.