Are you ready to make a real impact in the design and construction industry? Do you have a passion for problem-solving and overcoming challenges?
If so, we want you to join our team of international innovators!
We have an incredible opportunity for two software developers to join us in our Portugal office (or work remotely).
We’re looking for a talented, ambitious individual who wants to grow and succeed with us as we continue to be a worldwide reference in the AEC industry. Don’t miss this chance to be a part of something truly special and make a difference in your career.
- Develop, implement, and maintain desktop and web applications.
- Work closely with product teams and project managers to determine technical requirements and the effort needed to develop a wide range of applications.
- Continuously enhance technical skills related to software development.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and practices making recommendations that would contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the software development.
- Minimum 3 Years of Experience.
- Experience developing, implementing, maintaining, and debugging desktop and web applications.
- Proficient in C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core, .NET Framework, and WPF.
- Proficient with MVVM pattern.
- Experience developing APIs (e.g., login, registration, profile management, sending events externally, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles.
Not mandatory, but a plus:
- Autodesk Revit API.
- Experience with SQL (e.g., MySQL or PostgreSQL).
- Experience with NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB).
- Experience with in-memory data structures (e.g., Redis).
- Writing unit and integration tests.
- Experience with Azure or AWS.
- Hands-on experience using the WebGL API and/or other similar technologies (e.g., Three.js).
- Engineering experience.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Career progression.
- Quarter bonus Scheme.
- Birthday Bonus.