New Revit plugins for 2019
We wish you all a happy and successful 2019!
This year we’ll launch exciting improvements and new free Revit plugins.
Revit plugins list
(1) SheetLink – Plugin Update – Week 02.2019
More features and capabilities will be added. As an example, it will be possible to read data from linked models and also use the multi-category schedules.
(2) FamilyReviser – Plugin Update – Week 02.2019
Integration of System Families (e.g., walls, pipes, etc.) and an option to automatically delete the backup families instead of moving to a new folder.
(3) OneFilter – New Plugin – Week 02.2019
A new plugin to easily find specific objects within the Revit models.
(4) ReOrdering – New Plugin – Week 03.2019
A smart plugin to dynamically add a automatic numbering to objects.
(5) ProSheets – New Plugin – February 2019
A new plugin that will help any Revit user to quickly export the drawings sheets (or other type of views) as a PDFs/DWG/DWF from the model.
| Stay Tuned |
or fell free to share with your network